- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
Fruit Pops. Have fun making these super easy homemade ice pops. Use fruit like berries and citrus fruit they will taste great.
- Mixed fruit of choice - we used raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, orange segments and kiwi
- Coconut water
- 1 x lime
- Ice pop moulds
- 1. Chop your fruit into chunks (you can leave blueberries & raspberries whole if you wish)
- 2. Combine coconut water with juice of lime
- 3. Arrange fruit in ice pop moulds and fill with coconut water & lime juice.
- 4. Place in the freezer for 3 hours and hey presto you have yummy fruity ice pops