Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
A fun way to serve a simple smoothie is as a smoothie bowl. This smoothie can be made with fresh or frozen berries but will be a little thicker if made with frozen berries.
This recipe either makes one large smoothie bowl, which you can enjoy as your main breakfast, or divided between two smaller bowls to have with a lovely brunch.
- 260g blueberry yoghurt
- 125ml milk of choice
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¾ kiwi, peeled
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 banana sliced
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ kiwi, cut into shapes using cookie cutters
- 1. Combine smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Tip: Your smoothie will be thicker if using frozen berries, and if you like, you could also freeze your milk in an ice-cube tray to help get a lovely thick consistency. Tip: You can also add a drizzle of honey for a little more sweetness.
- 2. Pour smoothie into a bowl, then decorate with chopped banana, berries and kiwi. Or anything else you fancy!