Chocolate Nut Butter
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
Making your own chocolate nut butter is actually really easy, all you need to make your own creamy chocolate almond butter is a food processor or something like a NutriBullet. Check out our how to video here
- 250g almond butter
- 4½ tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 4 tbsp cocoa or raw cacoa powder
- ½ tsp salt 1-3 tbsp water
- 1. To make the chocolate almond butter, combine almond butter with maple syrup or honey, cocoa and salt in a food processor. Run processor until ingredients are well mixed.
- 2. Add the water, you can start by adding just 1 tbsp, and run the processor. Add more water until it reaches your desired consistency.
- 3. Pour or spoon chocolate almond butter into a sterilised jar and seal.
- 4. Will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.