Chicken Tikka Wraps
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
These quick and easy to make chicken tikka wraps are the perfect lunchbox fillers or a snack on the run.
- 1 pack of chicken tikka pieces
- ¼ cucumber, chopped into small chunks
- ¼ head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 spring onion, diced thinly
- Mayonnaise (amount to your own taste)
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 1. Combine chicken tikka pieces, cucumber, lettuce and spring onion with mayonnaise and wrap tightly in a wholewheat wrap. Wrap in tinfoil to keep fresh for lunchtime.