Blueberry & Kiwi Bark
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
Blueberry & Kiwi Yoghurt Bark.
Check out our recipe for a tasty treat! Our recipe for blueberry & kiwi bark is so easy to make but tastes amazing.
- 500g blueberry yogurt (we used Glenisk)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 kiwi chopped into small pieces
- Handful of blueberries
- 50g white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1. Line a 23cm (9inch) square dish with parchment paper or clingfilm.
- 2. Pour the yoghurt into a medium size bowl and add the maple syrup. Mix it together very well with a spoon.
- 3. Pour the yoghurt mixture into the prepared square dish and spread it out until it’s smooth.
- 4. Arrange kiwi, blueberries and white chocolate on top of the yoghurt.
- 5. Place dish in the freezer until frozen solid, at least 2-3 hours. Once frozen, remove from the square tin and peel away the parchment paper or clingfilm, then cut into squares or jagged pieces with a sharp knife.
- 6. Eat while frozen!
- 7. Frozen bark will keep in the freezer for up to 2 months in an airtight freezer bag.